Louis Vuitton Vintage Alma PM Monogram Canvas
Vintage Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Alma PM Bag
A must-have for any fashionista's handbag collection. A classic shape that is versatile enough for everyday.
Did you know....
- The Alma bag was originally made for Coco Chanel as a custom order.
- Louis Vuitton named it for the Alma Bridge, a span that connects two Parisian neighborhoods.
- The classic Monogram Canvas has been Louis Vuitton's trademark design since it was first introduced in 1896.
- The graphic symbols and the LV Monogram were used to prevent counterfeiting in the early days when it was first patented.
- Made of coated canvas, the Monogram's traditional look is also extremely durable.
Here's the skinny:
- 1 interior slip pocket
- approximately 12"W x 9"H x 6"D
- handle drop approximately: 3.5"
- date code: BA0968 (made in France - June, 1998)
- Even honey patina on vachetta leather
- light watermarks on base
- very light darkening of handle tops
- no cracks on the canvas
- hardware is gold with a bit of tarnish